Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lundy Charters founder Captain Jim Baker races at Belhaven Yacht Club

After finishing the delivery of the M.V. Oyster Catcher, Captain Jim Baker and Captain Geoff Werner took an afternoon off to race at the Belhaven Yacht Club. We raced with some of our friends from the Bitter End Yacht Club and finished second overall.


Captain Jim Baker before onboard before the race


Captain Jim Baker at the Belhaven Yacht Club before the race



Video from the Race

Important reminder, bring cold beer to a race.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, you have the wisdom of a six thousand year old man.
I'm assuming that sitting in the cabin, drinking beer is some crazy bitter end style of tactitian that I've never tried. Maybe you could teach me someday.

PS. When I ask, "are you guys hiring?" I'm not kidding in the least. Later, bra.

-Jesse